Dr. Hamdullah Sayedi
Islamic Jurisprudence and Comparative Civil Law & Islamic Sciences
- Ph.D. in Islamic Jurisprudence and Comparative Civil Law, 1984-1996
- University of Al- Azhar, Cairo, Egypt Research focus & Thesis: Islamic Civil Law Awarded with high recognition Publications: Three volumes of Faskh-uqud Al-mu'amlat (Abolition of financial and trade contracts) published in Saudi Arabia, 1000 pages (language: Arabic).
- B.A. in Islamic Sciences, 1974-1977 Imam Azam School of Islamic Sciences, Baghdad, Iraq General Education in Islamic Studies/Sciences
- Faskh- uqud Al-mu'amlat (Abolition of financial and trade contracts) A comparison of the different schools of Islamic thoughts about jurisprudence Published in Saudi Arabia 1000 pages, Arabic.
- Jumal ul-Ahkam An analysis of Imam Natifi’s book of Published in Saudi Arabia 420 Pages, Arabic.
- As-Subayat An analysis of Imam Hamdan Al- Arsousi’s book Published in Saudi Arabia 380 Pages, Arabic.
- Al-Ba’th wa Al-Nushoor Analysis of Imam Abo- Bakr Al- Bayhaqi’s book Published in Egypt Arabic.
- ‘Aqd Al-Bay’ Buying and selling under the Islamic Law Published in Egypt Arabic.
- Miscellaneous Islamic articles in Farsi.
- Professor 2018- present Herat University, Arabic Language Department Teaches the Arabic Language and Grammar, Online
- Professor 1984 – 2000 Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt Taught the Arabic and Farsi languages at the College of Islamic and Arabic Research and the College of Humanities.
- Imam 2000 – present West Sacramento Islamic Center, CA, USA 4. Radio Anchor and translator 1984-2000 Cairo Radio Station. Cairo, Egypt
- Writer for the Farsi section of a Saudi Arabian newspaper 1977-2000
Master of Arts,
Bachelor of Arts, Islamic Studies and Islamic Law, Al-Azhar University &
Honors: Reward of Distinguished Teacher- UAE, Quran memorization competition- UAE, Innovation in Thinking Education- UAE, Cooperative Education & Learning Strategies- UAE.
Professor and Supervisor of Arabic language and Islamic Studies, James First Point Private Schools, UAE
Over 20 years of teaching and excellence experience, Arabic Language and Islamic Studies
Lecturer, Islamic Studies, College of Social Services, Egypt
Teacher of Arabic Language, Ministry of Education, Egypt
Trainer of teachers, Teaching Administration, Egypt
Languages: Arabic, English, Turkish
Dr. Ebrahim Alareqi
Ijazah in Quran Hafs Recitation
Dr. Ebrahim Alareqi completed Quran memorization in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2000.
He earned an Ijazah in Hafs Recitation from Sh. Yahya Ben Ahmed Alhalili in Sana'a, Yemen.
He has led Taraweeh at Masajids in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mississippi, and California at WVMA (2015, 2019, & 2021) and at Yaseen Foundation (Belmont & Burlingame, 2017).
He teaches regular Halaqas and has more than 20 students at any given time. He works as a Data Scientist for Volvo Cars R&D Tech Centre in Sunnyvale. Ebrahim holds a Ph.D. in Computational & Data Enabled-Science and Engineering. M.S. in Computer Science with a High-Performance Computing focus, and a B.S. in Computer Science. He is a technical reviewer for several IEEE journals and conferences in Machine Learning & Big Data and was on the planning committee for the ACM/IEEE Supercomputing Conference.
Dr. Yousef Al-Shehabi
Islamic Studies, Social & Political Systems
EDUCATION (Formal): Ph. D., Islamic Studies, Graduate Theological Foundation, 2015. Master's Degree in International Relations from San Francisco State University, 1998. Two-year study in Public relations, Journalism at San Jose State University, 1997. One year of Islamic Studies at the Institute of Humanitarian Studies, France, 1996. Master's Degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Santa Clara, U.S.A. - C.S.E.E. 1991. Bachelor of Science in electrical and electronics engineering from Sacramento State University B.S.E.E. 1983. Study Circles of Islamic Education from 1985 to 1995.
Non-Institutional Islamic Education:
Madrasah Style Study circles 1985-1998
Madrasah Style Seminars 1985-1988
Personal visits with multiple Scholars, KSA 1999, UAE 2003-2006, Qatar 2017
lecturer, khateeb and Imam in the San Francisco, Bay area, California, USA.
Path to World Peace, Book. (Arabic)
Tenants of Peace in AlAnfal, Paper. (Arabic)
Alhudaybeyah Covenant, Paper. (Arabic)
Sources of Islamic Jurisprudence, Paper. (Arabic)
Democratic Process in Islam, Paper. (Arabic)
The Utilization of Weak Hadeeth, Paper? (Arabic)
Prior to AlQarawiyyeen:
Chairman, Fiqh Council, MCA 2021
Lecturer, ITU, San Jose-CA 2019
Live TV Program, Iman TV, Islam and Life, California 2013
Lecturer, Emirates University, UAE 2006
Lecturer, Applied Science University, 2003
Chairman, American Muslims for Global Peace and Justice, Washington, DC 1998-2002.
Director, AQSA Information Center, California, 1988-1994.